Architecture for All

Personal, no-nonsense design advice for anyone who wants to improve their home

Why 'Architect GP'?

Because while we all sometimes need specialists, like say a Surgeon or an Endocrinologist, it's considered poor form to simply google one and pick up the phone. It makes more sense to speak initially to a General Practitioner. Someone with a broad knowledge base who can assess your problem and hopefully fix it with you, but who can advise if you need more specialist advice and from whom. So if it's a building issue you need an Architect GP.

Who do you turn to for advice? 

You know you want to make some improvements, you want to make your home more energy efficient, you want to make it work better for you, but you don't know where to start.

Do I really need an Architect?

Too often Architecture is considered to be only for those with unlimited budgets. I believe that good design is possible on any budget and that everyone deserves the improvements that it can bring to their environment and their lives.

Where do we start?

Send me an email, tell me your address and what you hope to improve or achieve, your budget (if you have one!) and we'll take it from there. I don't do up-front charges.

Contact me

Stephen O'Shea BSc(Arch), B.Arch. (Hons), MoNArch, PGCert EED, MRIAI
086 2380742
14 bayside square south d13 xh30